New Market Development
Recognising the slowly declining market for pensions consulting and identifying a market opportunity to help established actuarial consulting firms evolve their businesses, Grosvenor Clive & Stokes worked with a leading actuarial and pensions advisory firm as it developed its non-pensions related consulting business.
To better understand the opportunities for non-pensions related consulting work in order to support the development of a new management consulting business.
Grosvenor Clive & Stokes’ Service
Grosvenor Clive & Stokes led the client activity to consider the following:
- Potential non-pensions consulting propositions that leveraged the client’s core skills and capabilities in areas such as risk and financial management, analytics, business modeling, decision support etc.
- Analysis of the charge-out rates of potential competitors.
- Go to market models, opportunities for cross-selling, and the potential cultural challenges of selling new services to new and existing clients.
- The potential cultural, organisational and people challenges involved in developing a new consulting practice.
- The technology and infrastructural issues associated with a client based, rather than office based, consulting capability.
- The market opportunity for non-pensions related consulting.
- The competitive landscape, segmenting the management consulting sector and identifying the client’s position within the market.
Why Grosvenor Clive & Stokes?
- Structured approach to research, market analysis and competitor intelligence.
- Unparalleled wealth of market knowledge gained during eleven years of working with business and technology consulting firms and professional services organisations.
- Consultative approach, track record of working with firms to develop capability, new services or revenue streams.