Functional Expertise - recruiting across disciplines
Grosvenor Clive & Stokes recruits across functions and has particular expertise handling searches within key industry sectors, for example:
- Chief Executives - at group, divisional and subsidiary levels including heads of region and country
- Partners & Directors– Managing Partners, Practice or Industry Sector Leaders, senior services and subject matter experts and leaders of key support functions within professional services.
- Finance Directors - and other senior members of the finance team including those in internal audit, risk management and taxation
- Human Resources - senior roles in most sectors and countries
- Technology - senior technology leadership roles in IT, systems development, service delivery and project & programme management.
- Upstream & Subsurface - we have particularly deep expertise in geoscience, exploration & production, well engineering, new ventures and commerical management, risk, asset and HSEQ management.
- Non Executive Directors - particularly those who are independent and who are prepared to serve and perhaps to chair one of the key committees - nomination, remuneration or audit
- Independent Pension Trustees - where increased regulatory demands have made it harder to find people with the right up-to-date experience
- Other senior corporate roles - business development, communications, marketing and sales, general and project management, trading, security and strategy
Here are some examples of recently completed searches by industry sector:
Recent projects_Consulting Professional[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [375.4 KB]